Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the www.jlflitfest.com operated by Teamwork Arts.
Your access to and use of this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website or attend any Festivals organised by Teamwork Arts.
By accessing or using the website or purchasing a ticket for any one of our Festivals, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- All persons above 12 years of age must register to enter the Festival.
- Children under the age of 12 years may enter if a parent or guardian has registered.
- A person can register online by filling and submitting the online registration form or by registering at the venue on the day of the Festival.
- The Festival Access Tag must be collected from the registration desk upon arrival at the Festival.
- The Festival Access Tag must be kept on the attendee’s person at all times.
- Registration is required to enter the Festival premises.
- Each Festival Access Tag is valid for only one person and is non-transferable, unless specified otherwise.
- The Festival reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to an event/the venue, or expel any person from an event/the venue based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by the Festival staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- No Festival attendee shall have unrestricted access to all areas of the venue.
- Depending on the number of people at the venue and its capacity, the Festival will, at its discretion without prior intimation, open or close all registrations for on-spot registrants.
All Festival Attendees are required to carry:
- A valid photo identification of themselves (photocopies will be accepted)
- Ticket, Pass or a printed copy of their registration or the registration code.
Please Note: Absence of any required documents can result in entry being refused.
Collection of Access Tag
- Upon arrival at the Festival venue, all persons (online/on-ground registrants) must collect their Festival Access Tag from the relevant Registration Counters.
- If you register online, you will receive an email and/or SMS with a unique Festival code. To procure your unique Festival Access Tag, you will have to present this code, email or SMS along with a valid photo ID card at the relevant Registration Counter.
- Your unique Festival Access Tag may be collected from the Registration Desk.
Please Note: If your Festival Access Tag is damaged or misplaced, the registration process would need to be redone and a penalty fee will be charged.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Tickets once sold cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- Online paid registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Should the Festival be cancelled by the organizers, the money will be refunded in 10 working days.
- The Festival reserves the right to change the programme at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a programme of equivalent standard.
- Festival Attendees must behave in a dignified and orderly fashion.
- Festival Attendees cannot defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Festival Attendees are not allowed to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information related to the Festival.
- Promotional materials of any kind may not be distributed at the event unless previously approved by the Festival organisers. Anyone violating this policy will be asked to leave the event.
- Festival Attendees will be liable to pay for any damages caused by them to the Festival property.
- Festival Attendees shall be responsible for their own belongings. The Festival will not be held responsible for loss, theft or damage of any Festival Attendee belongings.
- Festival Attendees are not allowed to use, consume and carry alcohol, tobacco products, or narcotic substances on the festival premises.
- Festival Attendees are not allowed to carry weapons, arms, hazardous substances on the Festival premises.
- The festival is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We collect and store your personal information for security reasons.
- These Terms and Conditions are liable to be changed at any time at the sole discretion of the organizers.
- The festival may collect photographs of yours clicked during the festival and the same may be published for promotional purposes without your consent.
Types of Registrations
- Access to the Festival Area including all session venues, food courts, merchandise stalls, Festival BookStore and art installation spaces.
FRIEND OF THE FESTIVAL/ FESTIVAL DELEGATE/ FESTIVAL DONOR REGISTRATION
Registering as a Friend of the Festival OR a Festival Delegate OR a Festival Donor comes with several benefits but please note:
- A Friend of the Festival or a Festival Delegate or a Festival Donor is not a Festival Speaker.
- There are no seat reservations for Friends of the Festival or Festival Delegates or Festival Donors at any session.
- Friends of the Festival or Festival Delegate or Festival Donor status does not guarantee access to sessions. All entries are on a first-come first-served basis dependent on the capacity of the venue.
- Friend of the Festival and Festival Delegate and Festival Donor Badges are non- transferable and non-refundable.
Press registration is exclusively for media persons officially representing print and electronic media houses. Personnel can submit the online form should they wish to become Festival Accredited Press. Our Public Relations team will correspond directly with you once the request is received.
- Schools can bring batches of their students accompanied by teachers. All students and schools must pre-register online.
- We do not offer discounts on tickets for school groups. But students are entitled to a discount individually.
- Individual students with their guardians may attend independently with family and friends.
- All students must carry their school ID cards for security reasons.